I am no expert in these fields thou, yet my friends have been such encouragement to all the pieces of Glitters that i have make with the Rocks. That makes me want to do even more designs.
So here's some pieces for your viewing pleasure and perhaps......purchase..hehe?
Ocean Corals
Open Necklace: 14K open gold chain, blue chalcedony teardrops, opal teardrops decked with corals. Ear Rings: 14K drop hoop ear wires with opal teardrops & corals.
Dream Forest
Necklace: Silver (Rodium) Open Nugget Chain with Lemon Topaz Teardrop, Fresh Water Pearls & a Heart clasp for versality. Necklace can be worn long hanging or double loop with the heart clasp. Ear Rings: Sliver (Rodium) Nugget Chain with Lemon Topaz Teardrop & Fresh Water Pearls.
...................................................................................................
It sure takes a long time to upload these pictures. I guess I will have to upload my other designs when I am free. So do look out for more glittery rocks on my blog.
Do give me your feedback!
"In Chirst the Solid Rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"
Shalom and God Bless.